HID Global®, a pioneer in trusted identity solutions, will exhibit a host of new products, including biometrics at the door and new integrations, at HID booth #1503 during this week’s GSX 2019 in Chicago.
As a sponsor member of the recently launched FiRa™ Consortium, HID Global will feature a demonstration of Ultra-Wideband (UWB) technology. The company will also showcase its award-winning HID Cellphone Access® solution and Seos® credential technology.
Visit the HID booth at McCormick Place from Sept. 10-12 for live demonstrations of the company’s latest solutions for issuing, authenticating, managing and monitoring trusted identities.
Multispectral imaging technology
- HID Global’s new fingerprint reader merges credential excellence with HID’s globally-patented multispectral imaging technology to fuel broad adoption of biometrics at the door. The high-performance iCLASS SE® RB25F fingerprint reader provides an unrivalled experience by dramatically increasing image capture performance and fingerprint matching in under a second.
- The new integration of HID® SAFE™ Enterprise, a centralized platform for identity management, with the revolutionary cloud-based card issuance solution HID® FARGO® Connect™ takes seamless on-boarding and credential issuance to a new level. HID SAFE’s award-winning physical identity and access management solution allows identity information to be captured from physical access control systems, active directory, HR, and other external systems so that it can be pre-loaded prior to printing a credential.
HID FARGO Connect enables organizations to easily design cards, capture data and securely print cards
- Demonstrations will highlight how the integration of HID FARGO Connect further streamlines the onboarding process. HID FARGO Connect enables organizations to easily design cards, capture data and securely print cards—all with a single click from any device and from anywhere across multiple printers or locations.
- HID Global will be showcasing its latest physical access control tool, HID® Reader Manager™, which allows security professionals to govern authorization keys, change reader configurations, update firmware, and inspect the status of enabled readers within Bluetooth proximity through a cellphone app. HID Reader Manager complies with the latest industry-standard, Open Supervised Device Protocol (ODSP).
- The FiRa Consortium kiosk will demonstrate UWB for cellphone access control based on IEEE 802.15.4 secured fine ranging technologies. The recently launched consortium endeavors to grow the UWB ecosystem so new use cases for fine ranging capabilities can thrive, setting a new standard in seamless user experiences.