Hanwha Techwin America, a global supplier of IP and analog video surveillance solutions, announced a new ultra-high-resolution fisheye camera with 12MP sensors.
The new XNF-9010RV is equipped with Wisenet 7, Hanwha Techwin’s proprietary chipset, which offers superb quality images, extreme WDR, noise reduction, onboard de-warping, and enhanced cybersecurity features.
- Can provide 360° monitoring with a single camera and stereographic lens to offer high-quality images.
- Lens ensures sharp, high-resolution images in the center and on the edge of the lens.
- Enhanced WiseIR (infrared) allows users to adjust the IR level of the image’s center and edge regions independently for different monitoring environments, minimizing light over-saturation caused by the movement of objects or reflections on walls.
- Supports automatic control of IR intensity and up to 150° IR LED for reliable and clear monitoring during day and night.
- With virtual channel support, users can configure up to eight channels of de-warp view modes including panorama, double panorama, and quad view for various monitoring environments, greatly enhancing efficiency and user convenience.
- Equipped with a hard-coated dome cover and has received IP66 weatherproof and IK10 vandal-proof certifications, making it ideal for outdoor applications such as parking lots, stores, and shopping malls.
“The newly launched Wisenet 7 fisheye camera is also available in a mobile version XNF-9010RVM which achieves EN50155 class T3 certification for vehicles.”
“With the image performance and advanced security of our Wisenet 7 chip, this is the most powerful fisheye camera we’ve ever released,” says Ray Cooke, Vice President - Products, Solutions, and Integration, Hanwha Techwin America.