In light of the current global events, most of the human workforce is confined to their homes and business owners are actively seeking new ways to guard their personal and commercial assets 24x7.
Enterprises of all sizes need smart and scalable security solutions to protect their physical capital and properties
automated drones to guard assets
Using automated drones to guard assets round the clock has become a necessity, and businesses are reaping great value by adopting autonomous drones for security operations.
Enterprises of all sizes need smart and scalable security solutions to protect their physical capital and properties, the calls for the need of reliable hardware and intelligent software.
Smart technological solutions
As technology advances rapidly in the present world, the security industry too is inducting smart technological solutions with the aim of risk identification and mitigation.
There has been rapid adoption of drones for security use cases. However, businesses that wish to induct these solutions face the following challenges:
- Highly expensive, complex and complicated system setup.
- Lack of interoperability and agnostic DiaB hardware with leading off-the-shelf drones.
- Lack of reliable and scalable automation software.
- Increased time to market, turnaround and lead time.
- Lack of software support to automate off-the-shelf drones like DJI Mavic 2 series.
- Expensive DiaB hardware and time-consuming set ups hampering overall operational efficiency.
- Lack of automation in existing drone operation management systems.
Focus on aerial security and surveillance
To help business users overcome the above-mentioned challenges with regards to drone automation, FlytBase and Hextronics have partnered together recently, with a focus on aerial security and surveillance.