At ISC West 2019, ASSA ABLOY will highlight its commitment to helping security professionals stay ahead of industry trends and innovation for their clients. ASSA ABLOY’s Booth (#8061) will feature cutting-edge solutions that help security professionals across industries navigate what’s next in access control.
“At ASSA ABLOY, we’re focused on helping our customers prepare for the future so they can build a safer, smarter and more seamless business,” said Peter Boriskin, Chief Technology Officer at ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Americas. “We’re excited to share the products that allow us to help security professionals open what’s next in the industry.”
Unattended Package Delivery
At its booth, ASSA ABLOY will display new innovations in access including:
- Unmanned Critical Infrastructure: ASSA ABLOY will highlight ways to ensure the security of critical infrastructure that is often unmanned or unsecured. One such example is Intelligent Traffic System (ITS) cabinets that are vulnerable to risks ranging from vandalism to malicious physical and cyber-attacks simply because they aren’t adequately secured.
- Mobile Credentials: Mobile is already a crucial part of people’s everyday lives. With the shift to mobile, ASSA ABLOY is supporting the growing adoption of mobile credentials and making strides in capabilities by integrating with key strategic partners.
- Unattended Delivery: The security of unattended package delivery has given rise to a new set of challenges and opportunities. Booth visitors can learn more about ASSA ABLOY’s newest addition to the family, Luxer One, a locker technology company, and how smart lockers can be used as a package delivery solution.
Intelligent Key System
“These advances are the result of our continued commitment to developing solutions that improve security, safety and convenience for our customers,” said Mark Duato, Executive Vice President of Aftermarket Solutions at ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions. “The innovations on display at ISC West are just the start of what’s coming down the pike as we explore new opportunities in the market.”
Various Markets And Technologies
The booth will also showcase new expansions in ASSA ABLOY’s product lines for various markets from education to healthcare, as well as the latest technologies, including:
- The Securitron M380E Magnalock, which provides a strong hold, an optional integrated REX, sleek design and easy installation with a new strike mounting template.
- The Adams Rite G100 wireless digital glass lock with Aperio technology, which makes extending access control to all-glass doors easy and affordable while maintaining aesthetics.
- The latest Attack Resistant Door Solutions, 2019 Secure Campus Award and 2019 Govies Award winning technology designed to delay intruder entry.
- The Medeco XT Traffic Cabinet Lock, 2019 Govies Award winning technology designed to secure critical infrastructure with 27/4 security and access through an intelligent key system.