Genetec Inc., a renowned provider of unified systems for enhanced security, operations and intelligence, has announced a new series of expert webinars designed of help end users and system integrators to navigate these testing times. The sessions outline ways customers from various industries are repurposing their existing physical security systems to solve specific pandemic related issues. In addition, they cover ways Genetec is evolving its solutions to address critical new requirements.
The details of the expert panels are:
- July 16th - Privacy now and after Covid-19 - Amidst a public health crisis, the global pandemic is raising questions about privacy. How can technology help?
- July 21st - Physical security innovations to help during the pandemic - In this session experts will discuss the new reality and how technology is being developed and deployed
- August 4th - Genetec & its technology partners deliver new innovations - Experts from Genetec, Quanergy and HID will discuss collaborative innovations that are supporting users in the current environment
- August 18th - Identity as the new perimeter - Experts will discuss why identity is now the backbone to infrastructure management and the enforcement of security policies
- August 26th - Machine Learning: Making sense of data - Data scientists will explain the use of machine learning to improve Genetec product performance, give users greater insights into their physical security data and enable organizations to more effectively automate their processes