Axxon Intellect Enterprise physical security information management software platform now offers integration for the KeyKing access control system, developed by KeyKing Group Ltd. (China). KeyKing is a perfect solution for today’s smart buildings and facilities, which require the precise configuration and high adaptability that KeyKing provides.The integration spans five controller models, supporting from 1 to 8 checkpoints and 2 to 8 readers:
- TC312NT — 1 checkpoint / 2 readers
- TC322NT — 2 checkpoints / 2 readers
- TC44NT — 4 checkpoints / 4 readers
- TC48NT — 4 checkpoints / 8 readers
- TC488NT — 8 checkpoints / 8 readers
Axxon Intellect performs monitoring, management, and configuration; integration is implemented via a low-level protocol and all controller types can connect over both an IP network and RS-232 ports.
With an ideal blend of hardware and software integration, KeyKing systems offer a number of compelling possibilities for security users:
- Highly flexible access control for small and mid-sized facilities: the hardware can serve different numbers of checkpoints and access points. Small businesses, schools, kindergartens, government agencies, and others can choose the access point arrangement that is best for them.
- Large system capacity: up to 30,000 users are supported.
- Flexible, precise configuration of controllers: special access rules can be set up for each checkpoint.
- Controllers can be connected to servers over an IP network for ease of deployment and configuration.