This Active Shooter infographic summarises information about trends among active shooter incidents, and outlines how an organization can develop a plan before tragedy occurs, including:
- Statistics on the numbers and types of recent active shooter incidents.
- A profile of common traits among active shooters.
- How to prepare beforehand, and what to do when the police arrive.
- How organizational planning ensures maximum preparedness.
- Pre-attack indicators to look for.
Be sure to share this information with coworkers and managers. Awareness is key to preventing active shooter incidents, and to minimising their tragic consequences.
|When sharing this infographic on your website, please include attribution to SecurityInformed.com|
More resources for active shooter preparedness:
- How hospitals can prepare for active shooter attacks
- Six steps to survive a mass shooting
- Technologies to manage emergency lockdowns
- How robots can check for active shooters
- Background checks to minimise insider threats
- Gunfire detection technologies for hospitals, retail and office buildings
- 21 ways to prevent workplace violence in your organisation
- Non-invasive security strategies for public spaces