|HID Global will attend IFSEC 2010 with its latest innovations in secure identity applications|
"For HID Global, innovation is customer-inspired and is driven first and foremost by actively listening to our customers across numerous vertical markets, investing in technology, being a committed industry participant, and cultivating strategic partnerships and alliances," said Harm Radstaak , Managing Director of HID Global's Identity and Access Management EMEA business.
HID Global will showcase its extensive suite of products, technologies, resources and partnerships for secure identity-related applications at Stand #D55 at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) from 10-13 May. Key HID Global demonstrations at IFSEC include:
- New Printing and Encoding Solutions: HID Global is previewing a new family of intuitive, modular, reliable and scalable FARGO® Direct-to-Card printers, which offer solutions for creating customised photo IDs and encoding smart cards. Each FARGO model includes optional field-upgradeable modules to scale to future requirements and works seamlessly with other HID Global products and technologies to optimize security and interoperability.
As part of the show, HID Global will be previewing its multiCLASS® Magnetic Stripe reader line, an upgrade to the magnetic stripe line products
- Next-Generation Reader Technology: HID Global will be previewing its multiCLASS® Magnetic Stripe reader line, designed for customers seeking to upgrade their current access control card system from the popular magnetic stripe technology to the enhanced security of 13.56 MHz smart card technology and organizations implementing multiple card technologies within a single building or across multiple facilities. Coupled with multi-technology credentials from HID Global, the new line of readers also allows customers to maintain legacy applications while migrating reader and credential populations with a low investment level spread over time.
- Genuine HID™ Credential Solutions: Booth displays will highlight high-quality Genuine HID technology cards that enable users to seamlessly manage multiple applications and migration projects through a single credential containing diverse technologies.
- Genuine HID Technology™: HID Global will be featuring a dozen products from third-party developers who have embedded HID technology into products that extend customer value as part of the "Genuine HID Technology" ecosystem.
- HID Connect®: Expanding the use of HID Global technology beyond HID-manufactured products, HID Connect, the hardware and software partnership arm of HID Global, promotes applications and products enabled by "Genuine HID Technology." HID Global stand visitors can view offerings from HID Connect Partners like e-data (biometric solutions), Morley (vandal resistant solutions), Spica (time and attendance solutions), and more.
HID Global will also discuss the company's inside perspectives on optimising smart card technology
- Vertical Experience Zones: HID Global will also be promoting its solutions in several "Experience Zones" that span vertical markets including Health Care, Commercial, Education and Government/Police. For each vertical market, the company offers a comprehensive ecosystem of products, resources and partnerships that help to speed the deployment of HID Global solutions.
During an IFSEC track session, HID Global will discuss the company's inside perspectives on optimising smart card technology:
- Volker Kunz, HID Global's Director of Sales, Continental Europe, Identity & Access Management, will present "The Benefits of Multi-Application Smart Card Technology", where he will explore the benefits and considerations associated with implementing multiple applications on a single contactless smart card or credential. Mr. Kunz will also share customer success stories to illustrate "real life" multi-application smart card deployments and discuss how to leverage converged technologies on a single card in various organizations and vertical markets. This track session presentation will be held from 13 - 13.30 GMT on Tuesday, 11 May 2010 at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Hall 4, Seminar Theatre.
To schedule an interview or for specific questions at IFSEC, contact Paula Tienza at email@example.com. Tel: +44 (0)7920 562 846.