SALTO Systems, a manufacturer of electronic access control solutions, will showcase its latest innovations – including the sleek new Ælement Fusion reader and NYC XSperience Center – at the ISC East security conference this November in New York City, at Booth 343.
Exciting New Products
“SALTO has many exciting products to share at ISC East that directly impact the security market,” said Michael J. Mahon, Senior Vice President Commercial Sales. “We recently opened our XSperience Center on Broadway near Penn Station to serve as a product information and training resource for East Coast dealers and end users. And, longtime New York security manufacturer’s representative Gerry Rupper has joined our sales team as a Regional Sales Manager for New York City.”
ISC East will be held Nov. 15-16 at the Javits Center in New York City. ISC East is one of the leading events for the security industry, bringing together more than 225 leading manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors to the New York tri-state area. It is the only security event designed specifically for the northeast.
Highlights At SALTO’s Booth
- Ælement Fusion, The Next Level in Lock Engineering – Ælement Fusion is a new electronic lock with a sleek reader accentuated by an interactive light ring that illuminates when access credentials are presented, providing a minimalistic design that blends with any décor. The Ælement Fusion is compatible with RFID, NFC, and BLE (Bluetooth) technologies that integrate seamlessly with mobile applications including SALTO’s JustIN Mobile.
- SALTO KS Keys as a Service – SALTO KS Keys as a Service provides a flexible, cloud-based access control management system that requires no software installation or the added expense of a fully-wired electronic product. All that is needed is an online device with an Internet connection.
- JustIN Mobile App – JustIN Mobile replaces the need for a physical access card by securely sending a mobile key Over the Air (OTA) from SALTO’s ProAccess SPACE management software to an iOS or Android device.
- XS4 Mini – SALTO’s ANSI-compatible XS4 Mini escutcheon’s easy-to-install design makes it simple for security professionals to upgrade and replace mechanical key operated door locks with the latest electronic access control solution. The XS4 Mini offers robust, high quality construction and Mifare-DESFire, BLE and NFC technologies, allowing it to work with both conventional smart cards and SALTO’s JustIN Mobile app.
- ProAccess SPACE Access Control Management Software’s latest update: Additions & Improvements – ProAccess SPACE 4.0 offers a web-based, easy-to-use access control platform with a user-centered interface designed for maximum efficiency in managing users and doors. The latest version includes additional and improved features including: multiple wandering intruder detections, full HTML5 support, webcam support, and improved audit trail filtering/reports and user experience concerning locations/functions in the front-end.
New SALTO Hires
Gerry Rupper has been named SALTO Regional Sales Manager for New York City. Based in Long Island, Gerry will oversee sales of SALTO products in New York City. He will also host partners, consultants and prospects at SALTO’s new XSperience Center located near Penn Station in Manhattan. Gerry will report to SALTO Senior Vice President of Commercial Sales Michael J. Mahon.
Kyle Bearly was named SALTO’s National Business Development Manager for Multi Family Housing. Based in California, Kyle will develop, build and maintain sales and marketing for SALTO products throughout the United States in the multifamily vertical. He reports to SALTO Senior Vice President of Commercial Sales Michael J. Mahon.
SALTO Systems has purchased a significant equity share in Poly-Control, the manufacturer of Danalock. Poly-Control/Danalock works in smart homes and has recently launched the 3rd version of their motorized Smartlock.
Adapted to European, North American and Asian markets, Danalock V3 is tapping into the drive of keyless and connected-locking solutions for residential properties on a global scale. SALTO Systems has acquired the remaining shares of Clay Solutions, a leading provider of Cloud technology for smart locks through its Clay Locking Platform (CLP). CLP has been at the core of products such as: SALTO KS (Keys as a Service), Prosegur Control de Accesos, and very recently Regus, the world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions.