This year at ISC West, Honeywell will highlight new software advancements and video surveillance solutions to enhance consumer’s lives in connected homes and ensure the safety and productivity of people in connected buildings.
Driving Innovation In Video Surveillance
“With the continuous expansion of connected ecosystems, software is playing a much bigger role in how security data is captured, accessed and analyzed,” said Alessandro Araldi, Vice President of product management, security and fire, Honeywell Home and Building Technologies. “That’s why we’re excited to showcase not only how we’re driving innovation in video surveillance at ISC West, but also the software solutions that make it easier for dealers to leverage data to grow their businesses.”
Show attendees will see AlarmNet 360™ Insights software analytics, a new business intelligence dashboard that makes it easy for integrators to analyze customer data, discover sales opportunities and expose potential customer issues before they arise. With AlarmNet 360 Insights, security dealers across industries benefit from big data business intelligence through better understanding of customer status and increased growth opportunities, whether supporting a home, small-to-medium sized business or enterprise-wide system.
Hardware And Software Innovation
In 2017, Honeywell has committed to investing in its video portfolio with both hardware and software innovation. Here, ISC West attendees will get a behind-the-scenes look at the revamped portfolio that will be launching later in the year.
Honeywell New Products
Honeywell is highlighting a number of new products, including:
ISC West attendees will get a behind-the-scenes look at the revamped portfolio that will be launching later in the year
- AlarmNet 360™ Insights, a new business intelligence dashboard that gives security dealers the tools to uncover new sales opportunities with increased customer data and analytics.
- Honeywell Performance Series IP cameras, a line of affordable, high-quality IP cameras that are easy to install, use and maintain, and ideal for small-to-medium businesses.
- Honeywell equIP® series cameras, a line of cameras that feature low-light capability, a simplified user experience, and quick installation for use in enterprise installations.
- L Series Notification System, a new line of fire and life safety notification devices from System Sensor that cover the full range of candela settings while having the lowest power consumption – up to 35 percent reduction across all settings.
- Pro-Watch® 4.3, an enterprise security management system that helps integrators more easily create connected buildings. The solution now includes a more intuitive interface along with custom solutions for highly-connected campuses.
- MAXPRO® NVR, a video management system that simplifies how large amounts of video data are managed and analyzed.
Honeywell New Technologies
Honeywell will also be previewing a number of new technologies that aren’t yet available but will be released later in the year, including the MAXPRO® Cloud, an access control and video surveillance solution hosted on Microsoft’s Azure platform that blends physical products with software innovations to support connected systems that improve buildings worldwide.
Honeywell will be previewing a number of new technologies
Honeywell will also be previewing the Honeywell Lyric™ C1 and C2 security cameras, an expansion of Lyric security cameras that address homeowners’ need for peace of mind through an easy-to-use solution that helps them stay in touch with their home when they are not physically present. Cameras will include capabilities such as advanced analytics, geofencing, two-way voice, action start and detection zones.
The next generation of addressable fire alarm control panels for Honeywell Silent Knight®, the Honeywell Farenhyt® Series and Fire-Lite®. This updated technology offers simplified commissioning and programming, built-in POTS and IP communications, reduced installation costs in difficult-to-wire applications and full backwards compatibility.
Honeywell will be demonstrating its latest technologies and innovations at booth #14025 at ISC West in Las Vegas between April 5-7.