CubeWorks introduces the CubiSens platform, the company’s portfolio of fully self-contained smart sensing products, making one of world’s smallest and longest-lasting sensors available to the global marketplace. The world’s foremost organizations may now harness the power of CubiSens to enhance security and provide new insight into production processes and environmental monitoring.
CubeWorks, a spin-out of the University of Michigan, leads the smart sensor market with technology unmatched in size, longevity, intelligence, accuracy, value, and ease-of-use.
Smart sensing solutions
We are accelerating the evolution of IoT through smart sensing solutions"
Three ground-breaking, fully self-contained wireless sensors – the CubiSens AH110, CubiSens TS100, and the CubiSens TC110 – will perform across a spectrum of market applications, ranging from physical security monitoring to cold supply chain to bio/pharma research and development; providing the means to collect mission-critical information exactly when and where the user will need it.
“Our ultra-small wireless sensors are designed to collect critical information more cost-effectively and be used in ways for which current solutions are impractical," stated ZhiYoong Foo, PhD, CubeWorks CEO. He added, “We are accelerating the evolution of IoT through smart sensing solutions.”
Pervasive smart sensing
With CubeWorks’ CubiSens technology, organizations will be able to:
- Unobtrusively monitor assets and environments using the world’s smartest and longest -lasting sensors
- Measure and track motion and movement in real-time, providing enhanced security monitoring and analytics
- Assess and monitor changes in the physical environment (e.g. temperature and humidity) for compliance and quality assurance
- Harvest thousands of data points through ubiquitous and pervasive smart sensing for a complete picture of a product’s life cycle, environmental conditions and security
- Deploy sensors effortlessly across a wide range of applications without rewiring
- Easily integrate the next generation of sensors into existing on-premise or SaaS-based systems and monitoring platforms
Wireless temperature sensor
The CubiSens platform consists of three types of sensors, wireless gateways, and programming and logging software to provide a comprehensive solution for collecting mission-critical data:
- The AH110 sensor has the potential to revolutionise security and environmental monitoring. This intelligent wireless sensor measuring 22 x 12 x 6 mm monitors temperature, humidity and movement, has a lifespan exceeding five years and has the ability to transmit data up to 100m.
- The TS100 sensor can be used for animal model research, ultra-smart packaging and ubiquitous monitoring. This wireless temperature monitor and logging sensor is 7.5 x 7.5 x 4.2 mm.
- The TC110 sensor – one of world’s smallest wireless temperature sensor - gives manufacturers and researchers the ability to collect data and track processes as never before by offering good precision in a package only 1.7 x 3.9 x 2.1 mm in size.
Wireless sensing technology
“Since 2013, our team has relentlessly perfected the CubiSens platform, resulting in unprecedented wireless sensing technology,” explained Foo. “Companies cannot afford even the smallest margin for error and require technology that provides them the data they need to be competitive and safe.”
Available for purchase and pilot testing, the CubiSens platform offers unprecedented functionality and versatility.