Dedicated Micros Presents CamVu High Definition Mini IP Cameras
The CamVu720 Series are high definition IP Cameras offering up to 2 megapixel image streams in a choice of compression formats. With advanced features such as ICR, analytics support and direct configuration from associated Video Servers, the CamVu720 Series contains a powerful suite of enterprise-scale capabilities. The CamVu720 Series is also designed for Dedicated Micros next generation of video surveillance - Closed IPTV.
High definition streaming & recording
The CamVu720 provides high definition image streams up to 2 megapixel, with a configurable resolution of up to 1280x720 (16:9) and 1600x1200 (4:3). The powerful suite of streaming features ensure flexibility in remote viewing of the camera whilst on-board storage and supported transmission protocols such as AoE provide a wealth of local and remote recording options.
As part of our growing range of AnalyticsCapable products, the CamVu720 Series is able to contain the latest analytics solutions from Dedicated Micros including Object Left/Removed Detection Tripwire and Counting Tripwire, all locally hosted on the camera.
With NetVu Connected products users can seamlessly integrate Video Servers, Cameras & Domes, Management Systems, mobile viewing devices and video walls together without the costly impact of significant integration time. A shared user interface helps minimize operator training whilst powerful features such as Direct configuration of PTZ Cameras and Domes from connected DVRs helps reduce installation time providing benefits to both end user and installer/integrator.
The incredible flexibility of Dedicated Micros NetVu Connected platform enables multi-environment security installations to be achieved with ease. Integration of Fixed and Mobile DVRs and Video Servers alongside products such as FireVu (for Video Smoke Detection) enable large scale solutions with several application requirements to be designed and built with ease.
Multiple, simultaneous video streams
Dedicated Micros’ unique Visual Signal Processor (ViSP) allows the CamVu720 Series to transmit multiple simultaneous MPEG-4, H.264 and/ or JPEG images to any number of associated NetVu Connected devices for image viewing. Each stream can be tailored to suit the viewer’s bandwidth requirements.
Dedicated Micros’ award winning Closed IPTV solution combines open standard IP protocols with patent pending innovation to provide simple to install, safe and secure IP video solutions across new or existing networks. Automatically allocating IP addresses to IP cameras by physical port, a Closed IPTV system is completely deterministic, creating firewalls and monitoring point-to-point IP connections so they cannot be hacked or intercepted. Critical to the security of a Closed IPTV system is the unique implementation of Trusted Endpoint technology; a secret signature, applied at lock down, enables endpoint devices such as IP cameras to be secure, immediately triggering a security alert should any interference be detected.
This ground breaking solution provides a very simple and secure answer to IP video, meaning that no prior knowledge of IP networking is required. Sophisticated and Dependable network security can be achieved with a single click.
- High definition IP Camera - up to 2MP resolution
- Available in Mini-dome options
- Integrated Camera Recording and full enterprise video server within camera
- Closed IPTV – easy to install, safe and secure IP video solution
- Transmission of multiple, simultaneous video streams in MPEG-4, H.264 and JPEG format enables multiple users to view video streams at the settings they require
- AnalyticsCapable - enables analytics solutions to be deployed on your CCTV system
- Works with any DM Video Server that supports IP Streaming & Recording
- MultiMode Recording - Dynamically-switchable resolution, record-rate & compression (MPEG-4/H.264/JPEG) settings
- Web server for remote configuration of camera features
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Local analog test monitor output for use when positioning and adjusting the camera’s field of view and focus
- TransCoding - High quality recording and simultaneous video transmission using MPEG4, JPEG or H.264 for playback
- Uses the latest Chipwrights ViSP to minimize power consumption and heat build up
|Chip Inch Size||1/3|
|Color Type||Color / Monochrome|
|Sensitivity lux||0.3 @ F1.3|
|Dome Type||Variable Focus|
|Focal length||2.8 ~ 10|
|Compression||JPEG, H.264, MPEG-4|
|Signal Mode||PAL, NTSC|
Interface: Ethernet: 10/100 BaseT RJ45 Connector PoE
Network Protocols: DCCP, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, IPv4, SMTP, Bonjour*
Image Frame Rate: 30 fps
|Electrical Specifications||Power Consumption: 4.5 W|
Dimensions mm: 120 x 120 x 110
Weight g: 300
Operating Temp oC: -10 ~ +50
Operating Humidity %: 20 ~ 80
|System Requirments||Web Browser: IE 5.5 / Firefox 2.0 and above|
Video motion detection (VMD) & activity detection, zoned alarms based on multiple inputs. On alarm actions include; alarm reporting, record profile change, email, relay closure (relay closure on models with relay outputs only).
* ICMP, DNS, NTP, TCP, UPP, UDP, ARP, RTP, Telnet, FTP, AoE, SNMP, ZeroConf.
|Download PDF version|