|Infosecurity Europe is set to take place at Earls Court, London from 19 to 21st April|
HID Global and ActivIdentity will showcase an extensive suite of products and technologies for secure identity-related applications at Stand C 81 in Earls Court from 19 April to 21 April, 2011. Key demonstrations at Infosecurity Europe 2011 include:
- naviGO credential management software: Enables the addition of PC logon functionality to cards regardless of the existing physical access control system or IT infrastructure.
- HID OMNIKEY reader line: Includes a contact and/or contactless interface with support for a variety of desktop and mobile applications for key verticals.
- SecureJet authentication and secure printing: HID Connect Partner Jetmobile will present SecureJet, a solution that controls access to HP printers and copiers. SecureJet encrypts print jobs and controls their release with an HID iCLASS 13.56 MHz contactless smart card or a 125 kHz proximity credential.
- ActivIdentity's 4TRESS Authentication Server 7.0: Platform doubles the number of authentication methods available to banking customers to 20, including 15 two-factor authentication methods.
- ActivIdentity's ActivID Credential Management System (CMS) Appliance: Enables medium-sized companies to deploy smart cards and smart USB tokens for simple, secure authentication into desktops VPNs, applications and building access systems