A multi-division and multi-location conglomerate in Kutch (Gujarat, India), engaged in manufacturing, trading, exporting and supplying a finest assortment of Roofing Accessories Roofing Sheets, Metal Coils, Roofing Accessories, Metal Roofing Sheets, Coated Roofing Sheets and Tiled Sheets for Roofing has trusted Matrix with providing top grade security solutions for its site.
Matrix IR bullet cameras and VMS
- VMS Software with Inbuilt Weighbridge Application Module: SATATYA SAMAS PLT
- IPC Channel Wise ANPR/LPR License (ANPR1)
Cameras installed at the site:
- 2 MP Varifocal IR Bullet Camera with 2.8-12 mm Lens- SATATYA CIBR20VL12CWS
- 2 MP Fixed Lens IR Bullet Camera with 3.6 mm Lens- SATATYA CIBR20FL36CWS
The company was using conventional Weighbridge system that performed basic functionalities. This traditional system had certain limitations, such as
- Data spoofing due to manual system
- Lack of centralized solution for multiple branches
- Dependency on more than one system
- Lack of evidence for auditing purpose
Matrix Weighbridge integration solution
Looking at all the challenges that the company was facing, Matrix offered an optimized solution with Weighbridge Integration. Matrix Weighbridge Integration solution provides the following functionalities:
- Vehicle Number Snapshot (ANPR)
- Driver Snapshot (Evidence)
- Material Snapshot (Auditing)
- Weighbridge Snapshot (Avoid Data Spoofing)
- Safeguard Evidence
- Bookmark Video Recordings
- Print Evidence Record
- Periodic Report Generation
- Client will be able to track in-bound and out-bound material movement by capturing the details of respective material weight.
- Enables the client to make easy comparison of weights between supplying plant and receiving plant with the help of captured screenshots.
- Record weight of the material and then use the data to post good’s receipts, production bookings and dispatch documents, etc.
- Limits Weighbridge Vendor dependency by providing interoperability without depending much on other APIs.