Geutebruck Introduce New G-SIM Security Information Management System
The new Geutebruck security information management system, G-SIM is the ultimate reliable assistant for managing, filtering and processing the vast quantities of security information generated by medium to large networked video security systems. It provides the best in video event handling and intuitive user operation, even for very extensive and highly complex systems with dozens of sites, thousands of cameras and numerous other alarm generating systems. G-SIM uses graphical representations which are quick and easy to understand and interpret, combined with familiar drag-and-drop functionality which only allows actions relevant to the prevailing situation. High levels of customisation provide each operator in the network with the information he needs in his own individually preferred format, quickly, intuitively and reliably.
G-SIM’s key features include central user management, easy administration and operation using site plan-based control elements as well as the central reporting of all relevant operating and system events. Its system architecture is freely scalable and designed to enable effortless interaction between users whether they are within the network or access it remotely. G-SIM allows you to spread the processes involved in managing more powerful systems efficiently across a variety of workstations and to pass work from one operator to another to delegate or escalate tasks.
G-SIM provides a perfect fit solution for each application and each user and comprehensive support for your own security concept. You can configure functions such as the live and recorded image display; the site plan-based control; the alarm management; the delegating and reporting tools; the complete documentation of all systems and operator actions as well as the sophisticated redundancy provision, to suit each application and each user. The comprehensive user administration function and the universal audit trail together safeguard data protection and guarantee evidential quality of images and footage. G-SIM integrates seamlessly with all Geutebruck systems and with the vast range of third party interfaces they support, so it also facilitates the seamless processing and management of security information by subcontractors.
- Complete flexibility for any number of networked workstations
- Intuitive operation using individually designed site-plan-based operator interfaces
- Ideal overview thanks to the seamlessly integrated video wall solutions
- Complete video stream management for live and recorded video
- Efficient alarm management with site plans, video and all other relevant information
- Comprehensive support for delegation, i.e. for the hand-over of event or alarm processing, the allocation of tasks and for switching internal system communication between users
- Perfect data protection as a result of the flexible administration of user rights and the complete audit trail
- High reliability backed up with sophisticated redundancy
- Freely scalable even for very extensive systems
- Management of all subcontractors and third party systems integrated into the Geutebruck system
|Manufacturer||GEUTEBRUCK SECURITY Inc.|
|Software Type||Management Software|
|Additional info||The GEUTEBRUCK Security Information Management, G-SIM is fully scalable from the smallest single-NVR installation (the Small Business Edition) through the Business Edition to a full Enterprise system. It provides complete flexibility for any number of networked workstations and complete video stream management for live and recorded video.|
|Download PDF version|
More Geutebruck Video Surveillance software
You might be interested in these products
Carbon Black Introduces Cb ThreatHunter With Advanced Threat Hunting And IR Capabilities On The Cb PSC