MOBOTIX Announces Release Of ManagementCenter 1.2
MOBOTIX is pleased to announce the latest major release of our new video management software. Download and experience the enhanced features of MOBOTIX ManagementCenter 1.2.
New Features Of MxMC 1.2
- Enhanced export capabilities. MxMC allows the export of the complete video as an overview or the zoomed part of the image in different formats. This new function supports the export into different resolutions, frame rates, virtual PTZ views, including the transformation from 360° hemispheric (fisheye) to surround, panorama or special views independent from the export source.
- Histogram with MxEventStatistics. The display of events in a Histogram allows a fast graphical analysis of irregularities and related information. This is a perfect tool to get a quick overview of all events from the database, generated inside the camera without any additional PC.
- Playback analysis with post video motion. Automatic post video motion analysis allows high-speed search including time lapse of the complete video footage to find particular motion events. This will help to reduce playback research considerably.
- Smart Alarming features & scalable display area. Different events in the individual camera configuration can be defined as an alarm. This way, you can focus on the most important events, which can be defined as alarms depending on the specific application. Immediate display change between events and alarms is supported as well.
- User action log & system health check. If the recording path is not valid or accessible, you can analyse the correct server settings. Connection failures to cameras are directly shown for further investigation.
|Model code||MxMC 1.2|
|Software Type||Management Software|
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More MOBOTIX Video Surveillance software
You might be interested in these products
Related white papers
Smart And Reliable Rail And Metro Operations
School Security Moves to the Cloud
How Security Systems Ensure Healthy Workplaces During COVID and After