DSX Communications typically run from the Comm Server PC over the customer network to a DSX-LAN module that is connected to the first or Master controller at each Location. Communications then takes the form of a dedicated RS-485 regenerative communications network that runs between system controllers. DSX-IP Gateway changes the way communications are distributed throughout the system.
IP Gateway takes the place of a Master controller and will communicate to any Slave or cluster of Slave controllers over the network negating the need for the dedicated RS-485 communications wiring, with the exception of the cabling between controllers in a cluster of slave controllers.
DSX-IP Gateway is performed using the standard WinDSX software and the IP Gateway application that is available on all Software distribution CDs. IP Gateway can be deployed on the same PC as the Comm Server or on a separate PC if multiple copies need to be run due to size of system. Each IP Gateway can support 63 DSX controllers or 126 Doors.
- Scalable Architecture - What you need where you need it.
- TCP/IP Communications to each Controller or Controller cluster with DSX-LAN Module.
- Supports AES-256 Communications Encryption to all Controllers without special hardware.
- Supports 240+ Card and Keypad Formats including FIPS 201 and TWIC.
- Real Time Processing and Communications between Clusters.
- Compatible with existing DSX Controllers.
- Communications to each controller cluster operates simultaneously. These simultaneous communications channels can provide a substantial increase in the rate of data collection and distribution.
- Each IP Gateway can support 63 DSX controllers or 126 Doors
More DSX Access control software
You might be interested in these products
Delivering a Smart, Secure and Healthy Workplace with Cloud
Facing the Ever-evolving Hacker Head-on
Four Areas to Consider in Frictionless Access Control