The MAXxess Intelligent Security Management Software Has Become Even More Intelligent...
- Camera icons configured on site plans allow security personnel to effortlessly view images from one video source or pre-configured views from multiple cameras.
- Operators do not need to take a different course of action for different types of equipment.
- Clicking on a camera icon will immediately display the video of the corresponding camera regardless of who the equipment is manufactured by.
- Ultra friendly graphical interface
- AXIS, Dedicated Micros, Cieffe, DVTel, Pelco, Sony and Vista - just a few of the manufacturers whose protocols have been integrated into CCTV Monitor.”
The effective management of critical security information is an increasingly important and complex process. MAXxess simplifies this process which allows security personnel and their managers to be much more effective.
|Manufacturer||MAXxess Systems Europe Ltd.|
|Model code||IP Monitor Module|
|Software Type||Monitoring Software|
|Additional info||MAXxess has developed a CCTV Monitor Module, which seamlessly integrates with AXxess 202 / NS Access Control software, providing an easy-to-use solution to incorporate many different manufacturers' IP Network products.|
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More MAXxess Video Surveillance software
You might be interested in these products
Delivering a Smart, Secure and Healthy Workplace with Cloud
Cloud Video and Smart Cities
Security Investments Retailers Should Consider For Their 2021 Budget
Orion Entrance Control, Inc. Partners With Xandar Kardian To Bring The Constellation Occupant Detection System To Market
HID Global Adds Cloud-Based Multi-Factor Authentication To Its WorkforceID Unified Identity And Access Management Platform