CIEFFE's NETTUNO MegaPX, First Megapixel IP Camera With MPEG4 Compression
CIEFFE's newborn NETTUNO MegaPX is the world's first Megapixel camera, and the only one on the market, capable to elaborate images using an MPEG4 compression algorithm.
- "Best new CCTV Product" and "Best of the Best - Overall Winner" at IFSEC 2007
- 20 times more effective than traditional JPEG, MPEG4 Main Profile algorithm provides a huge saving in bandwidth requests (< 1 Mbps at the highest resolution), reducing traffic and storage costs.
- It is thus possible to achieve high resolution with an extremely small bandwidth usage. MPEG4 compression is managed by a dedicated DSP with proprietary firmware that can be updated over the network if new algorithms are implemented.
- The IP camera can send through the network high-res images - 1600 x 1200 or 2 Mpixels - at 15 fps, or real time images (25 fps) with a 1280 x 960 resolution (1,3 Mpixels).
- NETTUNO MegaPX's CMOS sensor automatically adjusts exposure and white balancing to guarantee excellent images in standard settings as well as in scenes with high dynamic range and under any lighting condition.
- The camera can be powered directly through the Ethernet port (Power Over Ethernet compliant). An SDCard slot allows to add memory for local storage of single frames or short videos. NETTUNO MegaPX is suitable for stand-alone use or in combination with DVMS of the SPECTIVA and LINEARIS series.
- IP transmission, use of the best video-compression algorithms and bi-directional stereo audio allow to achieve extremely flexible and implementable solutions for any type of CCTV installation.
|Manufacturer||March Networks Corporation|
|Model code||NETTUNO megaPX|
|Series||WISENET X SERIES|
|Chip Inch Size||1/3|
|Resolution||1600 x 1200|
Voltage: 12 VDC / PoE
Power Consumption: < 6W
Inclusion DVR/ Web Server: DVR
Network Protocols: TCP / IP, UDP (max in D1), FTP / RTSP (max in D1)
|Back Light Compensation||Yes|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||42.3|
|Signal Mode||PAL / NTSC|
|Compression Type||MPEG4, H.264, JPEG|
Weight g: 500
Dimensions mm: 60 x 140 x 55
Operating Temperature oC: 0 ~ +50
Operating Humidity %: 8 ~ 90
The new CIEFFE NETTUNO MegaPX network camera is equipped with a high-resolution (2 Megapixels) CMOS sensor by Micron. NETTUNO MegaPX can send to the network high resolution images -1600 x 1200 or 2 Megapixels - at 15 fps, or real time images (25 fps) with a 1280 x 960 resolution (1,3 Megapixels). The CMOS sensor allows to automatically adjust white balancing and colour saturation level, thus guaranteeing excellent images in standard settings as well as in scenes with high dynamic range and under any lighting condition. The camera independently controls and manages the autoiris of the fitted lenses according to the light condition of the scene selected.
|Download PDF version|
More March Networks IP cameras
See comparison of March Networks NETTUNO megaPX with similar March Networks IP cameras
Compare March Networks NETTUNO megaPX with IP cameras from other manufacturers
March Networks Introduces New Mobile IP Cameras To Its Complete Transportation Solution For Bus And Rail Fleets
Is The Cloud Ready?Download