|Samsung Techwin Eco Partner Program sets industry standard by providing its partners with resources and tools|
Samsung Techwin America continues to enhance the services and benefits it provides to its partners with the announcement of the Samsung Techwin Eco Partner (STEP) Program at ISC West (booth #14079). Access to Samsung IP Institute (SIPI) training, lead sharing and co-marketing support are just three of the many benefits the program provides to Samsung partners.
“The Samsung Techwin Eco Partner Program sets the industry standard by providing our strategic partners with resources and tools to help them grow together with Samsung,” said Frank De Fina, Samsung's Executive Vice President, North America. “Our STEP Program partners become part of a global team that delivers best-in-class security products and provides an unmatched level of pre- and post-sales support.”
The STEP Program consists of five partner types: Channel Partner for systems integrators, installers and resellers; Technology Partner for hardware vendors; A&E Partner for architects, engineers and security design professionals; Application Partner for application developers and third-party software; and Client for end users. Channel Partners, Technology Partners and Application Partners may be eligible for different levels within those partnership types.
Once they are eligible for the program, partners receive the following benefits:
- Additional discounts for registered projects
- Co-marketing support for events, road shows, seminars or exhibitions
- Lead information, which partners will develop into successful projects
- Classroom training and web-based education for Samsung’s products and technology
- Various promotional materials and other marketing and/or technical tools
- Advanced replacement on Samsung network products
- Ongoing rewards and incentives