In order to better enable customers to develop local and desktop applications, Anviz has released a new V2.0 version of the new SDK.
The new SDK uses full TCP/IP communication mode and the new C language is compiled into a dynamic library, which is compatible with various operations. System development, providing the most popular and widely used C# application DEMO, source code, and related API documentation.
Access control products
New SDK advantages are as follows:
- The new SDK supports multi-OS development environments.
- Full networked communication mode, support UDP device search function, quickly discover devices and, add devices through the network.
- Supports up to 1000 devices and online links at the same time.
- Optimize the server and client communication link mode of the device. Improve the real-time data push the performance of the device.
- Support more device operation functions, set device access control function, clear all device records, etc.
- Support Anviz full line of fingerprints, face and iris attendance, access control products.