Sony IMZ-NS132M Intelligent Monitoring Software For 32 Cameras
RealShot Manager Advanced Series is the latest version of Sony’s industry-leading management software - and it takes IP monitoring to a new level.
A combination of real-time image processing, automated functions and intelligent video analysis helps detect security threats automatically and reliably. This removes the burden from your surveillance staff - so they no longer have to monitor camera feeds by eye, and they no longer have to search through hours of archived video to find incidents.
The latest release builds on the functionality of previous RealShot Manager versions to make it the most advanced monitoring solution available today.
- HD-ready - allowing you to migrate to megapixel cameras at your own pace
- Simple to set up and operate - thanks to easy-to-use wizards and automatic camera detection
- Open platform - for compatibility with all major camera brands
- Scalable - from 1-32 camera control, to meet your changing needs
Intelligent features including:
- Intelligent Object Detection and Intelligent Motion Detection, which can trigger alarms, locks and lights automatically
- Active Intelligence, which highlights suspicious activity on-screen to reduce false alarms
- Hot-spot monitoring
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface
RealShot Manager is the perfect tool for managing your current and future IP camera investments. For real quality network security in real time, there’s nothing more advanced.
|Manufacturer||Sony Electronics’ Security Systems Division|
|Software Type||IP Surveillance Software|
|Additional info||RealShot Manager Advance intelligent monitoring software, which can be installed on a Microsoft Windows server to monitor and control 32 cameras.|
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Sony Video Surveillance software
You might be interested in these products
Delivering a Smart, Secure and Healthy Workplace with Cloud
Cloud Video and Smart Cities
Security Investments Retailers Should Consider For Their 2021 Budget