Net2Air, A New Hands Free Capability For Users Of Paxton Access’ Net2 Access Control System
Net2Air is a new hands free solution for new and existing users of Net2, Paxton Access' leading network access control system.
Conventional hands free access control relies upon large readers to achieve the long read range. Net2Air completely changes this, achieving hands free access control with readers as small as Paxton's 38mm PROXIMITY P38 reader.
- Cost effective solution to DDA requirements.
- Any P series readers can be swiftly converted to 'hands free' with typical read ranges from 1 to 3 metres.
- Extensive read range from small, inconspicuous readers. Convenience without detracting from the look of the building
- 3D Antenna, not 2D. Keyfobs will be read at any angle.
- The choice of readers means that the reader and read range most appropriate for the project can be selected.
- Existing users of Net2 can incorporate Net2Air hands free alongside their existing readers without having to change any system components. All that is required is the addition of the Net2Air hands free interface.
- Users that require hands free access are issued the Net2Air hands free keyfobs. Everybody else continues using their original tokens. Keeps costs down.
|Manufacturer||Paxton Access Limited|
|Model code||Net2 hands free|
|c/w Cards, Tags or Fobs||Cards|
|Proximity Reader Range mm||3,000|
A Net2Air hands free interface is simply installed between the PROXIMITY P series reader and the Net2 access control unit. With the addition of this interface, any PROXIMITY P series reader can become hands free. 128 bit AES encryption technology is used for ultimate security and peace of mind. The Net2Air interface is powered directly from the ACU - no need for additional PSUs.
|Download PDF version|