A Hands Free System From Paxton Access Guarantees Site Security And Complete Usability
Hands free access control means that the token used to identify a user is read from within their pocket or handbag etc. This means an authorized user can open a door without having to present their token. It's particularly useful for gates/barriers, loading doors and where disabled or elderly people require access.
- Compatible with Switch2 and Net2
- Incredibly easy to install
- Minimal additional equipment (1 x hands free interface per door & hands free tokens)
- Retrofit capabilities
- Minimal on-site disturbance
Installing a Paxton Access hands free system is easy due to the innovative hands free interface and associated technology. The interface increases read ranges significantly without the hassle of installing door or ground loops as required by other systems. Because the interface is wired in series between a reader and a control unit it doesn't require its own power supply.
Hands free tokens are available in two types: hands free keyfobs and hands free keycards. Both tokens are fitted with PROXIMITY chips that allow them to be used as close proximity tokens too. The keycard also has a booster facility that enables automatic gates to be activated from up to 50m away.
Hands free applications:
- Convenience: unhindered movement is desirable in itself.
- Car parks: Drivers can activate automatic barriers from the comfort of their car.
- Regulatory: Conform to regulations as laid out in the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Security: Doors no longer need to be propped open in factories/warehouses where moving stock around hinders swiping tokens.
- Hygiene: Reduce the risk of cross contamination in food/beverage production areas, pharmaceutical companies and hospitals etc.
|Manufacturer||Paxton Access Limited|
|Read Range mm||Max 5m|
|LED / Beep||LED|
|Color||Black or white|
Voltage: 12 V DC
Power Consumption: 1.1 A
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 220 x 220 x 120|
|Environmental Specifications||Operating Temp oC: -20 ~ +55|
|Additional info||Compatible with Switch2 and Net2. Hands free with robust casing and easy mounting.|
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Paxton Access Access control readers
You might be interested in these products
Physical Access Control In Higher Education
5 Reasons To Integrate Mobile Technology Into Your Security Solution
11 Considerations For Embedded System RFID Readers
Paxton To Host A Webinar For The Launch Of Paxton10 SystemDownload