Protection 1, the premier full-service business and home security company in the U.S., announces “The Power to Do More for You” at the ASIS 2016 Conference in Orlando, Florida. The exhibit marks the company’s first appearance with ADT since the announcement of their integration in May 2016.
From September 12-14 at booth #3113, Protection 1 will highlight its best-in-class infrastructure and products, including the launch of Cyber Security, and demonstrations of eSuite 2.0 account management tools, Network Managed Services and Remote Video Services.
“We’re bringing together the breadth of ADT’s footprint with Protection 1’s excellent customer service and state-of-the art solutions to provide the ultimate protection for our customers,” said Bob Dale, Senior Vice President, National Account Sales, Protection 1. “Our number one priority is to deliver exceptional customer experience, and ASIS 2016 is the perfect venue to showcase our evolving, best-in-class solutions for our future and valued national account customers.”
Highlights of Protection 1’s 2016 ASIS Conference Exhibit include:
Protection 1 has aligned with best-in-class providers, including Bitdefender, Cisco and Druva, to provide customized disaster recovery and network, endpoint and wireless security solutions to serve the small and mid-sized business market.
- Network Security: Similar to when an alarm system alerts small business owners when their physical space is exposed, the Cisco Meraki Network Security notifies Protection 1 customers when their system is exposed, allowing Protection 1’s team of experts to take action before the system is hacked.
- Endpoint Security: While physical alarms monitor any motion that may occur, the Bitdefender Endpoint Security continuously scans digital networks for viruses and malware, and immediately alerts a monitoring center in case of any malicious activity attempts.
- Disaster Recovery: Data is critical to the business, and hackers can potentially obtain and hold valuable data ransom. Disaster Recovery and Data Recovery from Druva will provide businesses with the ability to back up their data to ensure disaster recovery and data recovery on all endpoints and cloud applications while minimizing downtime.
- Wireless Security: In addition to protecting business assets, Protection 1 Cyber Security can turn on premise Internet traffic into customer data. Partnering with Meraki, business owners can obtain critical insights on passer-by traffic, in-store time and repeat visitors. Additionally, the system can capture customer emails in-store through Wi-Fi for repeat marketing.
“Our number one priority is to deliver exceptional customer experience, and ASIS 2016 is the perfect venue to showcase our solutions for our future and valued national account customers”
With intuitive functionality, transparent data reporting and ground-breaking design, Protection 1’s eSuite 2.0 account management solution sets a new industry standard in customer portals, managing 60,000 sites. Sample features include:
- Map Views – View system activity in map view and zoom in to see more detail in selected map area, now leveraging Google Maps “street view” functionality, providing a more customized recommendation for customer needs
- eSuite 2.0 Mobile – Edit location contacts, place alarm panels on or off test, and create temporary location schedules
- Graph Views – Toggle to graph views for a snapshot of activity trends
- Real-time Service and Installation Status
Network Managed Services
Protection 1’s Network Operations Center (NOC) offers its enterprise customers a dedicated security network, delivering the highest level of protection with easier access for loss prevention and security, while not impacting business critical systems. Over the last year, the company doubled its operations and employees, monitoring over 1,500 networks and 45,000 end devices. Sample solutions include:
- Manage communication/broadband services
- Implement Wi-Fi at customer locations for employee or customer use
- Design and implement VOIP systems
- Monitor health of edge devices on customer’s network 24/7 and provide advance warnings of potential failures
Remote Video Services
Protection 1 provides Remote Video Services through its Monitoring Centers to augment customer security programmes. Services include:
- Remote Video Verification – Verification of burglar alarm signals through the use of on-site camera before police dispatch to avoid unnecessary false dispatches.
- Remote Guard Tour – Scheduled tours of customer facility via on-site cameras to look for any suspicious activity.
- Remote Interactive Tour – At customer request, view site via video to ensure no dangerous activity is taking place and dispatch police if required or initiate two-way audio conversation.
- Remote Audit – Scheduled tour of sites to check for adherence to security and safety protocols, with scorecard sent to corporate contacts.
- Remote Video Escort – Video and accompanying cell-phone escort of customer employee opening or closing facilities alone.