Digital Watchdog (DW™), the industry leader in digital recorders, surveillance cameras and related management software, announces the release of DW Mobile Pro app for Apple® iOS. The new application is available for download on the Apple App Store.
“Digital Watchdog is driven to provide customers with convenient remote access to their video surveillance systems,” said Mark Espenschied, Director of Marketing, Digital Watchdog. “Our unified app fulfills the vision to deliver a feature-rich experience from a single tool on your smartphone or tablet.
DW Mobile Pro for iPad and iPhone devices is a paid subscription app that works seamlessly with Digital Watchdog’s popular DW Spectrum™ IPVMS and VMAX DVRs/NVRs. DW Mobile Pro allows you to view, playback and record one or multiple surveillance systems simultaneously on your smart phone and tablet. DW Mobile Pro is offered with a 30-day free trial followed by a paid subscription of $1.99 per month.
- Access Your Entire Security System with the Touch of a Finger.
- Remote Monitoring of Multiple Sites.
- Supports Unlimited Sites.
- Create Unique Layouts with Cameras from Multiple Sites for the Ultimate Mobile Surveillance Experience.
- Drag and Drop Camera Layouts and Reordering.
- View Up to 16 Cameras per Screen, and Have Up to 128 Cameras Open at One Time (via On-Screen Scrolling).
- Split View (L/S) Displays Live and Recorded Video.
- PTZ Camera Control. Capture Image Snapshots.
- Send E-mail and Text Notifications with Image Attachment.
- Server Location Services Powered by Google Maps® – Locate All Your Systems Quickly and Easily by Their Geographical Location.
- Pinch-to-Zoom Digital Zoom Support.
- Password Protected for Complete Security of Your Systems and Data.
- Welcome Tour, Tutorial and Complete Help Menu for Onscreen Assistance
- View Multiple Sites on One Screen (Pro Version).
- Search Multiple Cameras Simultaneously (Pro Version).
- Bookmark Setup and Search (Pro Version).
- Export Short Videos in .AVI Format and Share via Email or Social Media (Pro Version).
- Instant YouTube® Video Export Upload (Pro Version).
- Blackjack Cube™ NVRs
- Blackjack E-Rack™ NVRs
- Blackjack P-Rack™ NVRs
- Any server running DW Spectrum™ IPVMS
- VMAX AHD CORE™ DVRs
- VMAX A1™ DVRs
- VMAX IP Plus™ NVRs
- After installation, you will begin a 30-day free trial of the DW Mobile Pro App. You will not be charged during the 30-day trial period.
- To continue to benefit from the many features included in DW Mobile Pro requires a monthly (one-month) subscription of $1.99.
- After 30 days of use, you will be charged a $1.99 monthly subscription to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You can cancel the Pro app subscription at any time and return to the free DW Mobile app by downloading it from the App Store.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current one-month period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal as DW Mobile Pro App Subscription. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.