Perfect And Strict Surveillance In Harsh Environments
The NDR890 is a rugged network dome camera, which is vandal-resistant and outdoor-proof; it is designed specially for harsh environments. With an optional heater choice, it flexibly maximizes protection of surveillance equipment in extremely cold weather. Its durable, transparent cover protects the camera against dust and humidity, which increases identification.
Incorporated with a 5MP Lumii™ sensor, the camera is embellished with increased sensitivity, ensuring delivery of clear and crisp images, even in dark conditions. The equipped powerful IR illuminator activates automatically when lighting decreases under 10 lux, and it ensures that the camera captures clear images, even in 0 lux. The powerful IR illuminator illuminates objects evenly, helping to ensure the capture of perfect images, at all hours. The camera's megapixel resolution makes it able to enlarge overviews, increasing the size of the surveillance area, but not affecting image resolution. Furthermore, it is equipped with an SD card that enables round-the-clock monitoring, ensuring that the camera can store captured images, even in the event that its network connection fails. It delivers continuous surveillance and round-the-clock security. It provides the perfect solution for surveying outdoor areas and other facilities over Local Area and IP networks, such as the internet.
Another NDR890 highlight is its patented Smartfocus™ which is a built-in, nine-point indicator that automatically directs the camera to precisely focus on objects, without the need to adjust the focus manually. All the features make a NDR890 network dome-camera the perfect solution for outdoor surveillance, as well as for other facilities.
Extending the options for mounting the MESSOA, fixed-dome camera, SAB755 is provided for you to install NDR890 in wall or ceiling mount for ensuring a clear field of view in surveillance.
- Vandal-proof housing certified to IP66 and IP67: the die-cast aluminum alloy housing protects the camera against extreme bad weather and vandalism.
- Megapixel resolution: enables it to provide larger overviews, increasing the size of the surveillance area without affecting image resolution.
- Powerful IR illuminator: activates automatically when lighting dims to under 10 lux.
- ICR day/night switching: captures perfect pictures at any level of light.
- Smartfocus™: focuses precisely and automatically.
- SD memory card storage: enables round-the-clock monitoring, ensuring that the camera can store captured images, even in the event that its network connection fails,
- Optional heater choice: flexibly maximizes protection of surveillance equipment in extremely cold weather.
|Manufacturer||MESSOA Technologies Inc.|
|Chip Inch Size||1/3|
|Resolution||1280 x 720|
Voltage: 12 VDC, 24 VAC, PoE
Power Consumption: 8 W
|Focal Length mm||2.7 ~ 9|
|Picture Elements HxV||2592 x 1944|
Image Frame Rate: 30 fps
Interface: 10 Base- T/100 Base-TX
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, FTP, RTP*
|Back Light Compensation||Yes|
|Electronic Shutter Range||1/10,000 ~ 1/3.75|
|Compression Type||MPEG-4, M-JPEG|
Dimensions mm: 158 x 144
Weight g: 1280
Operating Temperature oC: -10 ~ +50
Operating Humidity %: 10 ~ 90
|System Requirements||Web Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or above|
* RTSP, ICMP, uPNP.
|Download PDF version|