Stop Copper Theft With Copper Cop
Copper Cop from Linear safeguards commercial air conditioning (HVAC) units from costly theft and destruction of copper condenser lines. This simple, two-part system – alarm interconnect box and cable harness -- triggers an alarm if the cables are tampered with, or an HVAC cover is removed.
Ideal for environments especially vulnerable to theft:
- Single-Story Retail Buildings
- Places of Worship
Rural and vacant facilities
- Cellular Network Facilities/Towers
- Remote Communication Centers
- Substation Outbuildings
Field-Proven, Effective Theft Deterrence
- Installs quickly on HVAC unit exterior by any security contractor and is activated in minutes. No HVAC, Plumber‘s or Electrician’s license required.
- Ready to accept a wireless alarm transmitter or hard-wired connection to any security alarm panel.
- Bright yellow cable harness acts as a visual deterrent to would-be thieves.
- Does not trigger a false alarm even if fluctuations in refrigerant pressure or electrical power outages occur
Learn more: Watch the Copper Cop Video here
|Model code||Copper Cop|
|Cables & Fittings||Yes|
|Additional info||Copper Cop is an efficient, dependable and reliable security protection solution designed to combat theft of commercial air conditioning (HVAC) units. Copper Cop can be installed and activated in minutes by a security professional and, unlike other HVAC alarm products, does not require an HVAC, plumber’s or electrical contractor’s license.|
|Download PDF version|