TDSi Launches New VUgarde2 VMS Surveillance Solution
TDSi, a global leader in access control systems for all sizes of businesses and organizations announces the launch of its new VUgarde2 IP CCTV software suite and the associated range of security surveillance products. VUgarde2 is designed to offer a portfolio of integrated IP surveillance products that offer greater flexibility and systems evolution with regards to monitoring of security, including direct integration with TDSi’s powerful EXgarde Access Control software to be included later in the year.
Individual elements in the VUgarde product range include the VUgarde2 VMS (video management system), VUgarde Full Client (a comprehensive user interface to the VMS platform), VUgarde Anywhere (which allows users to access live and recorded images on a variety of devices including smart phones, tablets and laptops) and VUgarde ANPR (an automated number plate recognition application which can be added to the VUgarde VMS). VUgarde hardware includes a full range of IP cameras, video encoders and video capture cards (to allow the retention and connection of existing analog cameras), USB keyboards (that allow users to easily control fully functional cameras) and a wide range of client and server hardware which is available in both tower and rack formats.
Managing Director of TDSi, John Davies, commented, “TDSi is dedicated to offering total flexibility and integration opportunities, so VUgarde2 has been designed to offer this whilst providing a reliable and easy-to-use interface. At the heart of the new product range is the VUgarde2 VMS Software suite which brings together the different parts of the CCTV system to offer a truly combined and fully scalable solution. VUgarde2 gives a firm basis for organizations to build the security and surveillance system that exactly fits their specific needs.”
The VUgarde2 VMS excels from having a powerful yet straightforward approach to digital video management. From its modular construction through to its intuitive operator graphical user interface it simplifies the design, installation and commissioning of complete IP CCTV surveillance systems. Where legacy analog cameras need to be retained, smart encoders and video capture cards are available to maximize the previous investment. VUgarde2 is available in two editions (Express and PRO) to suit the project requirements. Both editions have a built-in simplified user management system that provides user authentication, multi-level auditing and group based permissions to limit access to permitted personnel. With the capability to be fully integrated with TDSi’s EXgarde version 4 access control platform, VUgarde2 VMS offers a single platform solution to simplify the security management of any site. Operators can quickly select their preferred camera layout and sequences whilst being alerted both visually and audibly on an alarm incident. The inbuilt dynamic multi-layered mapping application assists the operator in quickly selecting the most relevant camera.
Specific benefits of using VUgarde2 software include:
- A simple licensing system - Buy only what you need.
- A modular and flexible platform - VUgarde2 can be tailored to suit any sized project and is flexible enough to expand as desired.
- Multiple setup wizards - Reduce installation and commissioning time.
- Drag & Drop functionality - Minimal operator training required.
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface - Simple to use with a focus on common user needs, yet powerful enough to be flexible for the largest installations.
- EXgarde access control integration - Allows complete integration with TDSi’s powerful access control software.
- Multi-level mapping - Provides full map management and drill-down, ensuring operators can quickly select the most relevant camera.
- Powerful event search - Quickly identifies relevant footage from the archive.
- VUgarde2 Anywhere - A platform agnostic application to view live and recorded CCTV footage anywhere on any smart device.
- VUgarde2 ANPR - A powerful optional application to detect, recognize and register vehicle number plates.
|Software Type||Management Software|
|Additional info||Vugarde2 is an open architecture Video Management System (VMS) which accepts MJPEG, MPEG4 and H.264 as well as HD & megapixel video streams from IP cameras, encoders and video capture boards. This along with the Vugarde2 client-server architecture allows our clients to build hybrid scalable solutions from a single NVR/DVR to a multiple server system handling thousands of cameras and is available on a range of hardware platforms to match your project needs.|
|Download PDF version|
More TDSi Video Surveillance software
You might be interested in these products
TDSi - Guide To Integration Of Security Systems And Its BenefitsDownload
Education Plus Integrated Access ControlDownload
CNL Software’s IPSecurityCenter Offers Full Suite Of Features For Security, Life Safety And Facilities Management
Dallmeier To Showcase Its Security Products Used To Safeguard Cargo Logistics At Transport Logistic 2019