Articles by Brenda Koesterman
Intelligent asset management is a natural extension of access control Key and asset management can integrate with other security disciplines to extend beyond the much-hyped vogue for 'convergence' and move towards truly intelligent building management. Brenda Taylor, Sales and Marketing Director of Traka, shows how assets can be protected with an approach that draws on shared data while making its own contribution to enterprise-wide information. A point for anybody who has be...
You may also be interested in
10 Step Guide to Staying Ahead of Emerging Security ThreatsDownload
2021 Trends in Video SurveillanceDownload
Exploring New Vertical Markets for Professional Security SystemsDownload
Capture New Opportunities With Computer Vision And Video AnalyticsDownload
- Securing Empty Premises: Product Performance Is Everything
- Unlocking human-like perception in sensor-based technology deployments
- Safety In Smart Cities: How Video Surveillance Keeps Security Front And Center
- How Businesses Can Prepare Their Communications Infrastructure And Critical Event Management Plans For The Next Chapter Of The Pandemic
- How does commoditization impact the security market? How should manufacturers and/or integrators differentiate themselves?
- What is an acceptable life cycle for a physical security or video system? Are you seeing a trend toward systems being replaced more or less often?
- How are security systems misunderstood by the general public? What unrealistic expectations surround our market’s systems?
- Tradeshows can be overwhelming. What advice would you give attendees so that they can get the most out of a large trade show?