MOBOTIX 3-megapixel High-resolution M22 Camera
The new 3.1 mega pixel Mobotix camera systems are capable of not only viewing but also recording images of up to 3.1 mega pixel (2048x1536), 30 times more than the standard 0.1 mega pixel (352x288) or CIF recording widely used by analog systems. In the decentralized MOBOTIX camera structure performance functions are taken away from the PC and put into the camera itself reducing the load on the network.
This allows dozens of cameras to record HiRes streaming video to a single PC, including image analysis and image & frame scaling. By putting more intelligence, like video processing, motion detection and alarm, recording and storage management into the camera, the Mobotix camera system reduces the demand for processing power from the primary PC. By buffering video data in the camera MOBOTIX systems can accommodate bandwidth fluctuations, as in wireless connections, and network failures.
The change to HiRes technology will not only affect the core camera industry it will also influence the complete CCTV system structure.
Additional commercial benefits and added value
- Higher resolution, more detail, fewer cameras, lower costs. Increased resolution reduces amount of cameras needed - one mega pixel camera can replace several standard cameras.
- Mobotix camera systems work with standard Ethernet connections, easy cost effective installation.
- Decentralized recording and video management technology in the camera software Increases the performance of primary PCs and reduces the amount of storage PCs (DVRs) by 10 times
- No additional outdoor camera housing, heating or power supply necessary. Camera is IP65 certified, from -30 to +60 °C, Power over Ethernet all year round.
- No moving parts - maintenance free. CMOS sensor no auto iris.
- No software or licensing costs - control and recording software is integrated in the camera, new functions are available for download free of charge
- Unlimited scalability
- Mega pixel resolution - 3.1 mega pixel both for live viewing and recording of high resolution images.
- MxControlCenter, professional video management and recording software by Mobotix, offers the user many easy-to-use features and functionalities, included free of charge with every camera, and allows recording of 40 smooth video streams on a single PC (1200 VGA images/s)
- Integrated two way audio and audio recording functions including VOIP and full telephone alarm capabilities e.g. programmable call lists
- On board alarm management and integrated sensors, motion detection through freely definable multiple video motion windows, microphone for noise detection and integrated temperature monitoring.
- Multiple storage options on board internal memory, CF and USB as well as Terabyte recording on external server or NAS via integrated MX recording management software.
|Resolution||2048 x 1536|
Voltage: 6 ~ 12 V DC
Power Consumption: 3 W, PoE
|Mount Type||Wall, Ceiling|
Image Frame Rate: 30 fps
Inclusion DVR/ Web Server: DVR
Interface: Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
|Back Light Compensation||Yes|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|Compression Type||MxPEG 2.0, MJPEG, JPEG|
Weight g: 600
Dimensions mm: 135 x 200 x 130
Operating Temperature oC: -30 ~ +60
|System Requirements||Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac OS|
In / outdoor weatherproof camera. Super wide-angle lens: colour (2048 x 1536). Continuous 8x zoom & pan/tilt (digital). 30 fps VGA, CIF; 10 fps Mega. FTP, email, video alarm management, video motion, Multiview, event search. 365 day schedule; multiple events.
|Download PDF version|