Micron 64GB Industrial microSD card
In edge storage applications, system integrators can optimise the design for IP network load/capacity availability by leveraging local microSD card-based storage, recording redundancy and mobile access. Micron’s is optimized for these applications with:
- High Endurance: Micron’s industrial card supports 3 years or more of high-quality continuous 24/7 video recording
- Outstanding Recording Performance: Micron’s industrial card contains firmware optimized to provide stable performance for 24x7 high quality video recording with minimal frame drops
- Industrial Quality: Micron’s industrial card is a high-reliability microSD card for video surveillance usage with 2 million hours mean time to failure (MTTF)
- Smart Tool for Health Monitoring: Micron’s industrial card offers a health monitoring feature for IP camera integration which reports card usage and lifetime remaining. Systems can integrate this feature into their software to alert end users
|Manufacturer||Micron Technology, Inc.|
|Interface||Secure digital interface (SD) and serial peripheral interface (SPI)|
|Operating temperature||-25 ~ +85 C (-13 ~ +185 F)|
|Read/write rates||80MB/s (Read), 12MB/s (Write)**|
Micron's microSD card is designed for the IP video surveillance industry to help developers and system integrators bring enhanced system performance, recording redundancy, optimized network load reduction and lower TCO in edge storage applications.
The microSD card is a flash memory based removable storage device specifically designed to meet the performance, capacity and quality required for industrial devices or systems. In addition to mass storage-specific flash memory, the microSD card includes an on-board intelligent controller which manages interface protocols, security algorithms for content protection, data storage and retrieval, as well as Error Correction Code (ECC) algorithms, defect handling and wear leveling. Micron microSD card includes one or more Micron NAND Flash memory components and an microSD card controller.
Where to Buy? Click here
* In trays, product also available with 'Jewel Case'
**Measurements are based on a 100MB file size in UHS-I mode and depend on the host
Package: Available to ship with jewel case
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Micron Storage
Hybrid Hyperconverged Systems Benefit Growing Storage and Retention Needs
Five Things To Consider For AI With Video Technology
Making Your Surveillance Cyber Secure
Innovative Edge Storage Solutions For The Video Surveillance IndustryDownload
Micron Launches World’s First 1TB Industrial-Grade MicroSD Card To Replace Network Video Recorders With Cloud-Managed Video Surveillance