Axis Goes Wireless...
It is simply connected to any networked video product to provide a transparent connection to existing network infrastructure.
The Wireless Device Point and Wireless Access Point are applicable to all traditional camera video applications - the key point is to remove the need for cabling. Application benefits include:
- Surveillance of "hard to reach" spots - whether in public transportation, shopping centres or industrial process monitoring
- Reducing cost and installation complexity - no need for extensive rewiring of network cabling
- Mobility / relocation of surveillance equipment - easy relocation of complete systems e.g. trade shows, concerts etc
- Integration and expansion - enabling "add-ons" to new and existing network infrastructures
- Transmission security - 128 bits WEP encryption provides security
|Accessories||Wireless Device Point|
|Additional info||Provides wireless functionality to the entire range of Axis networked video products. The Wireless Device Point is a bridge (converter) between cabled Ethernet and wireless Ethernet. Supports 128-bit WEP encryption for reduced risk of unauthorized video access and offers wireless communication over distances of up to 300ft/100m|
|Download PDF version|
You might be interested in these products
How IP Surveillance Systems Can Reduce Business Energy ConsumptionDownload
IP Opens Doors To A New World Of Physical Access ControlDownload
Thermal Imaging: Remote Temperature MonitoringDownload