Videotec Unveils ULISSE Positioning Unit
Ulisse has been created combining the best technologies from traditional PTZ heads and high quality speed domes. This new positioning system integrates a high performance P&T head with camera housing and telemetry receiver in a particularly elegant installation, reducing the need for several devices.
This has produced a device that has huge advantages over both speed dome and pan and tilt heads, with true high speed (100 degrees per second pan, 40 degrees tilt) continuous rotation and accuracy of 0.02 deg, and autopan, patrol and pattern sequences outperforming PTZ technology. And the ability to look above the horizon, carry wipers and IR lighting (and anything else up to the 20 kg limit) and your choice of camera and lens, providing basic requirements that speed domes can't offer.
ULISSE can be supplied as a stand-alone unit, ready for the ‘best in breed' camera and lens combination, or with an integrated day/night Sony block camera. The Sony block camera provides 26 times optical zoom and auto ICR capabilities with a ¼" EXview HAD CCD for high sensitivity in low light environments. With the block camera option many top end features come as standard, including dynamic video masking.
Available with two different housing options ULISSE fits most camera and lens combinations. The standard housing comes with a built-in wiper option, while the larger enclosure is available with an external wiper unit.
- High performance P&T head with a camera housing and a telemetry receiver (no rotating cables and easy to install).
- IP66 weatherproof protection
- Continuous horizontal rotation with speed ranging from 0,1° up to 100°/s
- Autopan, Preset, Patrol and Pattern functions
- Absolute tracking accuracy
- Optional built-in wiper
- Area and preset titling
- 4 alarm inputs a 2 relay outputs
- OSM or enhanced PC configuration
- RS232 interface for PC set up and upgrade
- Possibility to install two big IR lamps
- Optional integrated day/night Sony block camera:
- 26 times optical zoom (up to 312x in combination with digital zoom)
- High performances DSP system (Digital Signal Processing)
- Video dynamic area masking
- ICR function (IR Cut-filter removal)
|AC/ DC Type||AC|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 230 VAC or 24 VAC|
|Mount Type||Top Mount|
|Max Load kg||20|
|Pan Speed o/ second||0.1 ~ 100|
|Tilt Speed o/ second||0.1 ~ 40|
|Swivel Angle o||90|
Operating Temperature oC: -20 ~ +60
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 258 x 514 x 645|
|Pan Angle o||100|
|Housing Material||Aluminum, Polycarbonate|
Transmission through toothed belt. Slip-ring. Electronic limit switches. Plug installation thanks to connector and easy replacement on-site. Zero backlash. 3 removable cable glands M16. Horizontal continuous rotation. Available accessories include reinforced heater, wall bracket, parapet bracket.
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Videotec Pan tilts
Videotec Virtual ShowroomDownload