Sony Introduces The NSR-1000 Series Of Hybrid Recording Servers
The key qualities of Sony's new NSR-1000 Series are a "hybrid" capability - these recording servers support both legacy analog and current IP cameras - an open-platform design, and ease of setup and operation. With the NSR-1000 Series, you can open the door to a world of new possibilities in video surveillance.
Key benefits of a hybrid system
- Easy migration from analog to IP camera system Up to 16 analog cameras can be connected to the NSR-1000 Series. You can simply add network cameras, including megapixel cameras, while maintaining your analog cameras.
- Easy to migration to large-screen HDTV display systems
The NSR-1000 Series has two analog RGB and two HDMI™ monitor output connectors on the rear panel. You can use two out of the four outputs simultaneously in any combination
to meet your system requirements.
- Easy to migration into HD camera systems
To answer to the growing demands for HD (high-definition) network cameras, the NSR-1000 Series plans to support this capability in the near future.
- Freedom to select from a wide range of cameras The NSR-1000 Series can be used with Sony IP cameras and IP cameras from other manufacturers as well.
Quick setup & easy operation
- Quick setup
With the set-up wizard, you can set up the system in a simple manner. The setup wizard detects Sony IP cameras in the system, which drastically reduces the time required for setup. With Sony's IP cameras, the NSR-1000 Series detects the cameras instantly, which drastically reduces the time required for the system installation. Images from cameras are assigned to a Monitor Layout automatically so that you can start monitoring instantly.
- Intuitive graphical user interface
You can search, preview, and play back the recorded video with an intuitive user interface.
|Manufacturer||Sony Electronics’ Security Systems Division|
|Compression Type||JPEG, MPEG-4|
|Interface||1000Base-T / 100Base-TX / 10Base-T x 4|
|Image per second (IPS)||120 fps|
Dimensions mm: 430 x 87 x 417
Weight g: 11,500
Power Consumption: 175 W
Voltage: 100 ~ 240 VAC
Operating Temperature oC: 5 ~ 40
Operating Humidity %: 10 ~ 80
500 GB HDD. Expansion storage: supports NSRE-S200 (2000GB) (max. 7 units). Audio interface line out: RCA-pin, L/R x1 stereo pair. Sensor in: 8-channel photo-coupler (DC3.3-24V); alarm out: 8-channel relay (max. 24V 1A).
|Download PDF version|