NVT NV-ET1804 Four Port PoE+ Transmitter
The NVT Model NV-ET1804 TBus PoE+ Transmitter is a compact bus-architected media converter that delivers 10/100 BaseT Ethernet and PoE+ power via coax, UTP or 2-Wire or Shielded Twisted Pair cable. These transmitters are extremely simple to use, with no IP or MAC addressing required. Status LEDs indicate power and link connectivity/quality/activity for RJ45 and TBus ports.
The NV-ET1804 TBus Ethernet Transmitter is backed by NVT’s award winning customer support, Limited Lifetime Warranty and advance replacement.
• Transmit 10/100/PoE+ BaseT, over Coax 8,000ft* over RG-59U; 2,000ft over 2-Wire/UTP; 1,300ft over Shielded Twisted-Pair*
• Use with either the NV-ER1804 (4-Port), the NV-ER1808i (8-Port) or the NV-ER1816i (16-Port) Ethernet Receivers
• Powers PoE, PoE+, or High Power PoE cameras (or other PoE devices), up to 50 watts
• Easy configuration, no PC required
• Status LEDs include: Power (Blue), Link Data (Green), Link Quality (Red/Amber/Green), RJ45 PoE (Green)
• Transparently supports all networking protocols (UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP, Multicast etc.)
• Advanced 128-bit AES encrypted transmission and PoE+ power technology
• Built-in transient protection; industrial temperature range
*Distance and number of devices supported may lower due to limited power supply capacity and wire voltage-drop, or data-rate limiting due to the selected wire’s high-frequency signal attenuation. See manual or IP Distance Calculator at nvt.com.
|Series||TBus™ IP Transmission Series|
|Telemetry Type||Coax/Twisted Pair|
Operating Humidity %: 20 ~ 85
Operating Temp oC: -40 ~ +85
Voltage: 10 ~ 56 V DC
Power Consumption: 3W
|Physical Specifications||Weight g: 530|
|Additional info||The NVT Model NV-ET1804 TBus PoE+ transmitter is a compact bus-architected media converter that delivers 10/100 BaseT Ethernet and PoE+ power via coax, UTP or 2-Wire or Shielded Twisted Pair cable. These transmitters are extremely simple to use, with no IP or MAC addressing required.|
|Download PDF version|
More NVT Telemetry transmitters and controllers
You might be interested in these products
Camden Door Controls Unveils CM-75 Series Column Push Plate Switches With Built-In Kinetic No-Battery Wireless Transmitters