|Real-time communication empowers incident reporting and other applications|
OneFacility Seminars at ASIS Booth #3325:
Monday, September 19 at 10am and 2pm
Tuesday, September 20 at 10am and 2pm
Wednesday, September 21 at 10am
OneFacility eliminates manual, paper-based tasks and automates more than two dozen functions - from incident reporting to visitor management and freight reservations - enabling real-time, interactive communication throughout the enterprise. Available as a web-based "hosted" solution, OneFacility is a toolkit of software applications to simplify interactions and communications among property management, tenants, security, engineering, leasing agents and vendors.
OneFacility offers these benefits:
- 30 different applications, each fully integrated, centrally managed and powered by a single database. Information is stored by OneFacility's true enterprise incident management system.
- Incident reporting, event notification, case management and software compatibility with the exclusive G4S handheld device, SecureTrax™
- A suite of visitor, vendor and guard management tools. OneFacility applications work in tandem with G4S security officers to maximize productivity.
- An open architecture design ensures compatibility with a range of other systems, from human resources (HR) software to HVAC to accounting/billing.
- Tools to support safety, security, audit and compliance.
"OneFacility is a customised suite of comprehensive solutions that integrates manpower and technology," said Drew Levine, President, G4S Secure Solutions USA. "OneFacility is a great example of the vast array of G4S capabilities. Customers today require technology in addition to security officers and G4S offers a wide range of services and products - including consulting, design, and engineering; compliance and risk management; facilities management and remote video monitoring."
OneFacility applications include security and directory system management and photo-ID badge design and printing. The software offers modules to handle work orders, purchase orders, tenant charges, preventive maintenance and inventory management.
Functions of the visitor management application in OneFacility include: pre-authorisations, guard desk check-ins, badge printing, photo-ID and/or credentialing, receptionist floor check-ins and Do Not Admit (DNA) lists. Concierge information provided in OneFacility includes address locator, city maps, building retail, and local area and citywide information. A guard log book application provides a guard log, elevator log, fire/life safety log and lights-out log.
OneFacility also provides applications to handle vendor management and authorisations; certificates of insurance management; freight reservations; property pass authorisations; locations and maps; and building and guard desk notices. Also covered are fire/life safety applications; emergency action plans; and a building directory. A guard manual application lists standard operating procedures while an additional application provides building, tenant and vendor contract information.
OneFacility's intelligent networked solution is scalable to manage access control and video management challenges from small, remote facilities to multi-national organizations. Digital video is also available over the Internet.