All New 5.8ghz Wireless Camera Kit - MXR-5838c
Designed with a 420-line CCD colour camera and a robust 5.8GHz 4-Channel directional transmitter, the MXR-5838c is an ideal solution for indoor wireless applications up to 300 feet through walls. Choose an optional receiver antenna to dramatically increase range.
- Easy to use - Plug & Play Kit
- No interference from 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g data devices.
- Four user selectable channels for multi camera applications
- Ideal for surveillance or monitoring applications.
- Transmits up to 300 feet indoors, 1,000 feet line of sight
- Includes Universal Camera Mounting Bracket, AA Battery Pack Holder, 12VDC Power Supply, and Battery Snap Cables
- One Year Limited Warranty
Certified by the FCC / IC & CE for use in the license free 5.8GHz ISM band, the new MXR-5838c wireless camera and receiver kit is ready to perform in a variety of commercial, industrial and consumer applications.
|Chip Inch Size "||1/4|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 12 V DC|
|Focal Length mm||3.7|
|Signal Mode||PAL, NTSC|
Dimension mm: 14.7 x 4.95 x 7.03
Weight g: 247
Kit includes wireless camera, desktop receiver, mounting bracket, rubber duck antenna, AA battery pack holder, two 12 VDC power supplies, two power input jumper cables and one year limited warranty.
|Download PDF version|
More VideoComm Technologies Surveillance cameras
Compare VideoComm Technologies MXR-5838 with Surveillance cameras from other manufacturers
You might be interested in these products
Tyco's ExacqVision Training Certification Program Aids End-users To Choose Certified System Integrators