KRX-3 Video Decoder - Bringing Flexibility Into Your IP Solutions
The KRX-3 Video Decoder is a flexible solution for CCTV users who would prefer to exercise control via a traditional "matrix" method as well as being able to display video on analog BNC, S- Video or VGA monitors, but who also wish to enjoy all the benefits of a networked digital video system.
Working in conjunction with Vicon's Virtual Matrix Controller and the powerful ViconNet ® 4.0 software platform, the KRX-3 provides:
- Up to 3 outputs which can be a combination of BNC (coaxial), S- Video or VGA
- Each output can provide a quad display
- Transmission at 25 frames a second per output
- 24 v or Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- An operator can route any camera on the network to any monitor connected to a KRX-3
- In large control rooms, up to 8 KRX-3 Video Decoders can be mounted in a standard 19 inch rack
A flexible, ultra user-friendly and highly effective CCTV solution from Vicon - the largest independent "one stop solution" CCTV manufacturer.
|Transmission type||UTP / CAT 5|
Interface: 100/10 Mbps, TCP/IP Unicast
Image Frame Rate: <90 fps NTSC, <75 fps PAL
|Signal Mode||PAL, NTSC|
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 44 x 216 x 153|
Power Consumption: < 13 W
Voltage: 24 V AC
Operating Temp oC: 0 ~ 50
Operating Humidity %: 0 ~ 90
With the KRX-3 Video Decoder, network data is converted from a digital IP source to an analog output for display on any monitor with an S-Video, mini D-sub or coaxial input. KRX-3 Decoders can be rack mounted in a standard 19-inch rack.
|Download PDF version|