Siemens Telecode Door Entry Phone System
Siemens' patented Telecode Door Entry system connects directly to the public telephone network, thus removing the need for hardwiring of handsets…Read more
- Remote opening - allows users to answer and open secured doors from their own telephone handsets or even from a mobile phone.
- Built in keypad - enabling tenants and regular callers to gain access via a pre-assigned code.
- Multi-application - suitable for both commercial and residential applications, especially multi tenanted buildings.
- Simple to install, but versatile - boasting a host of features, Telecode provides a cost effective, modern and secure solution to door control.
- Accessory range – there is also a range of high quality accessories available, further enhancing Telecode’s performance and ease of use.
|Type of Kit/ System||Keypad & Audio|
|Mount Type||Surface Mount|
|No of Entrances||1|
|No of Call Buttons on Panel||1|
|Panel Material||Cast metal|
Operating Temperature oC: -35 ~ +50
Voltage: 24 V DC
Power Consumption: 75 mA
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 80 x 200 x 40|
|Additional info||For connection to public telephone network. With codelock. Other units are available to for up to 6 door telephones/keypads & 300 stored numbers. Length of code programmable from model TC-5000. Keypad with background illumination.|
|Download PDF version|
More Vanderbilt Intercom Systems
Compare Vanderbilt TP5 with Intercom Systems from other manufacturers
You might be interested in these products
RFID and Smartphone Readers in Physical Access Control
The Role Of IT In Physical Access Control
Mobile Access - What You Need To Know
Featured white papers
Schooling the Market on Education SecurityDownload