Siemens Introduced Its New Codoor Range...
Based on the design of the popular Scandinavian CD3500 Codoor, the new range of single door access control solution from Siemens offers the flexibility to choose between code lock, fingerprint and proximity reader versions(1)
Launched 10 years ago in Scandinavia, the CD3500 Code lock Codoor has sold over 60000 units. Based on the same principles of robustness, ease of installation, and sleek finish, the new range is available for Euro-profile and Oval-profile cylinders.
- Codoors are very simple to install
- Ideal for indoor use where a small number of doors need securing
- The code lock and fingerprint versions are a battery-powered code lock, which is fitted directly on the door. The proximity reader version is used as part of an Entro system, by connecting it to the local bus.
- Sleek, stainless steel appearance
- Since the code lock and fingerprint Codoors have everything built into one unit, you do not need to run any cables or make changes to the door or frame.
- As your needs change, you can move the Codoor to another door without leaving any installation marks
Codoor is suitable for the majority of doors which require a locking door handle e.g. storerooms, changing rooms, conference rooms and staffrooms - or even the door to your own office. The door is locked from the outside, but can be freely opened from the inside of the room. When the correct code is entered (CD4000), the fingerprint is recognized (FP4000) or the correct proximity card is presented to the reader (PD40EM) (1), the door opens once.
(1) Proximity reader version not available in the UK
|Model code||CD3500 - Codoor codelock - Scandinavian lock case standard|
|Series||Battery Powered Codelock Series|
|Latch Type||Deadlocking latch|
|Door Open Type||Both|
|No of User Codes||9|
|Environmental Specifications||Operating Temperature oC: 0 ~ 50|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 9 V DC|
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 64 x 245 x 47|
Codoor codelock. Stand alone programmable codelock for single door. Simple and quick to install. Internal power supply. Built in safety backup.
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
Compare Vanderbilt CD3500 - Codoor codelock - Scandinavian lock case standard with Mechanical digital locks from other manufacturers
How Plate Reader Technology Increases Your Perimeter Security
Schooling the Market on Education SecurityDownload
Vanderbilt CPD Event (Electronic Security)Download