HID Global Has Created A New Reader/enroller, The BioCLASS™ RKLB57
The new HID bioCLASS™ RKLB57 is a read-only, contactless smart card reader (operating with 13.56Mhz iClass technology) with a keypad and biometric sensor that provides access control verification and fingerprint enrolment all in one reader. It provides three levels of security, including card/biometric fingerprint, card/PIN and card/fingerprint/PIN.
There are several reasons to make the bioCLASS™ RKLB57 the perfect choice for your next security project:
- Save on space and cost - Does not require separate enrolment space or enrolment readers.
- Increased convenience - Utilize dual-purpose field enrolment readers for enrolment and access. Enrolment can be performed anywhere you decide to place an enrolment reader, not just on one or two computer stations in a badging office.
- Simplifies the enrolment process - Easy-to-use field enrolment reader and short instruction sheet allows any administrator to learn the enrolment process in a matter of minutes. Additionally, it comes with multilingual quick start guide (choose from 9 languages).
- Simplifies the purchasing process - Single unit (enroller, reader or reader/enroller) can be easily installed, field-configured and customized, including language selection, to meet the users needs.
- Simplified support - All functions are contained within one reader, which makes the bioCLASS field enroller easier to support.
- Supports Elite Enrolment - The field enroller is designed to support HID's iCLASS® Elite Program™ to provide the highest level of security.
The bioCLASS™ family also includes the bioCLASS RWKLB575 reader/writer with keypad and biometric sensor that provides access control verification, in addition to host-controlled read/write to iCLASS smart cards.
|Read Range mm||<102|
|LED / Beep||LED / Beep|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 9 ~ 12 V DC|
Dimensions mm: 214 x 106 x 58
Weight g: 382
Operating Temp oC: 0 ~ 45
Operating Humidity %: 5 ~ 95
The HID bioCLASS RKLB57 is a read-only contactless smart card reader with keypad and biometric sensor. Three levels of security to choose from: card and PIN; card and fingerprint; card, PIN and fingerprint. LCD display provides feedback on user finger placement and defines custom menu keys. Transmit frequency: 13.56 MHz.
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More HID Access control readers
You might be interested in these products
Mobile Access- What You Need To Know (Part 1)
OSDP Is The Strongest Access Control For Your Business
Is Your Access Control As Effective As You Think?
The Role of Access Control in a Safe Return to the WorkplaceDownload
Leading an Economic Recovery Requires a Faster and Safer Return to the WorkplaceDownload
Physical Access Control In Higher EducationDownload
How Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) is Revolutionizing Access Control SystemsDownload
HID Global Enhances Mobile Ticketing For Public Transportation With The First Calypso-Certified Software Development Kit For NFC-Enabled Devices
HID Global Announces HID Signo Readers, Aero And Mercury Controllers Are The Industry’s First SIA OSDP Verified Access Control Products
HID Global Expands RFID Tag Family With HID SlimFlex Ultra Technical Label And HID Seal Tag EdTamper Aura RFID Tags