Geutebruck's Re_porter Hybrid Recorder Now With Dual-Sensor High-end Video Detection For Perimeter Surveillance
Geutebruck's re_porter hybrid recorder for small and medium-sized projects is now also available with licence activation for high-end outdoor VMD and Dual-Sensor detection. The new re_porter_sensor range of DSP-based recorders with up to 19 video channels and an audio channel are specially configured for perimeter surveillance applications and ideally suited for event triggered recording with high picture rates per camera.
The Dual-Sensor is an exceptionally reliable detection system in which Geutebruck's virtual video motion detector and its video analysis package both monitor the same video signal. This arrangement combines their different technological strengths, eliminates weaknesses and halves unwanted alarms. Dual-Sensor recognises objects by size, speed, direction of movement and status, and reports when selected target types exhibit particular behaviours. Previously only available for GeViScope platforms, Dual-Sensor is proven to outperform rivals, deliver genuinely useful information and get very, very close to eliminating all unwanted alarms.
Like other re_porters, these recorders support dual channel streaming, digital matrix functionality, and come with high-grade activity detection and flexible backup functions. Thanks to the DSP-based design, easy software upgrades can maintain the state-of-the-art functionality indefinitely.
Features / technical data:
- Application specific system reporter_sensor.
- The flexible hybrid recorder for digital storage and transmission of video signals using GEUTEBRUCK's optimized MPEG4CCTV compression.
- Especially suitable for perimeter surveillance using video motion detection and video analysis.
- The unit can handle up to 16 analog or digital video signals and 1 audio channel.
- It offers a versatile backup function and is equipped with pre-installed activity detection.
- The unit supports DualChannelStreaming to simultaneously record picture and audio data in live quality as well as send a live stream out to other systems via the 1 Gbit Ethernet port.
- The unit offers all required functions needed for a TCP/IP real virtual digital matrix switcher.
MPEG4CCTV comes with the following feature list: Variable GOP length (VGL), variable frame rate (VFR), variable bit rate (VBR) with constant quality, low latency times, optimized picture presentation even in rewind mode and time synchronous playback. Supports recording and display of IP cameras from different vendors.
|Manufacturer||GEUTEBRUCK SECURITY Inc.|
|Recording Mode||Real Time / Timelapse / Event|
|Storage Capacity GB||2000|
|External Storage||500 GB SATA hard disk pre-installed in the unit|
|Audio Recording and Properties||1 audio channel|
|Color Type||Color / Monochrome|
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: Height: 3HU|
2 x 512 MB RAM main memory, VGA out, 8 relays outputs, incl. Windows XP embedded, alarm controllable, freely definable viewers, time management, pan/tilt-camera control and motion detection included. The system already includes licences for simultaneous database access for up to 10 users and is preinstalled for handling database sizes of up to 2 TB. Max. 2 SATA hard disks can be installed in the unit. Interface: 1 x RS-232, 8 x USB 2.0. Basic unit w/o S-ATA hard disks - configurable.
|Download PDF version|