Learn cyber security techniques crucial to combating modern cyber threats by attending the SANS NOVA: Virtual Edition 2021 (taking place from August 9 to August 14, 2021).
Attendees will also experience interactive information security training that they can use immediately. They will have the option to choose any course and register for practical training taught by top industry practitioners.
SANS NOVA: Virtual Edition 2021 features:
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants
- Dedicated chat channels for networking
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courseware in electronic and printed books
- Several courses aligning with GIAC certifications
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to the account daily during the event
- Four months of access to course lectures recordings