3M Scott V320 Thermal Imager
The new 3M Scott V320 thermal imager is designed to meet the most rigorous demands of extreme firefighting conditions and provides mission-critical information. Equipped with a 320x240 sensor, rechargeable battery with up to 8 hours of runtime, and fast start-up time in an affordable package, the V320 is the perfect combination of ‘tactical meets practical’.
- 320x240 High Resolution Sensor - Provides clear images that allow firefighters to navigate through limited-visibility conditions.
- Extended Battery Life - Up to eight-hour runtime with a removable rechargeable battery.
- Single Button - ON/OFF for easy deployment, no menus required.
- 5” High-Contrast Display - Ensures the image on the display can be seen in multiple light conditions.
- Fast Startup Time - Ready for use within five seconds of activating the power button - without the use of a standby mode!
- Lightweight, Durable Design - Designed to withstand extreme conditions.
- Ergonomics - Designed and balanced for comfort with a gloved hand.
Building A Safe Ecosystem For Visitors Post COVID-19Download
Thermal Cameras: Can They Accurately Detect Body Temperatures?Download
How To Catch Shoplifters With Thermal ImagingDownload