Retail Asia Expo 2012
The Celebration Event for Retail Trade in Asia-Pacific
Retail Asia Expo will welcome many of the world’s largest retail operators to Hong Kong in June 2012 for the largest gathering of retail decision makers ever hosted in Asia-Pacific.
The theme for 2012 is multi-channel retailing, as retailers contend with the fact their customers are changing into digital explorers, seeking out online ratings, social media-based peer reviews, videos, and in-depth product details before they either visit the store or click to buy. This year’s show will help retailers with all of their design and technology solutions to meet this challenge as consumers demand ever more.
What makes Retail Asia Expo so appealing:
- Unique focus on top quality retail sector
- Strong industry support from Advisory Committee and very high visitor satisfaction rating (+90%)
- Superior quality of visitors, who don’t visit any other trade shows therefore are unique buyers
- Visitors are actual operators of stores, retail brands and FMCG's
- The only Retail trade exhibition in Hong Kong in 2012
- Buyers from all of the major chain stores represented
Retail Asia Expo has continued to exceed industry expectations over the past three years. It brings together world-class technology and retail design suppliers to an audience of retail professionals eager to keep up with the latest trends and industry developments in a market that is changing more rapidly now than ever before.
With over 8000 retail decision makers attending the event, the only question is will they be coming to buy your solutions, or your competitors?
- Visitor Origin:
- Hong Kong
- Visitor demographic:
- Managing Director
- General Manager
- Senior Retail Management
- IT Director/Manager/Professional
- Security Manager/Director
- Visual Merchandising Director/Manager
- Architects/Interior Designer
- Marketing Manager/Professional
- Property Develope
- Diversified Events Hong Kong, LLC
- 2104-5, 21/F, Island Place Tower, Island Place, 510 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong