Is Your Access Control System as Secure as You Think?
Recent research shows most access control technology currently in use is not as secure or convenient as many security managers believe, according to day-to-day users of the system.
In this HID Global white paper, you will discover what different companies look for in an access control system, why certain legacy access control systems may be vulnerable to attack, and why upgrading to a new access control system can result in huge benefit for enterprises and end users.
- Access control new opportunities
- Main objections to access control systems
- Is your system as secure as you think?
- Ineffective access control policies
- Why upgrading can benefit enterprises
Physical Access Control In Higher Education
The 2020 State of Physical Access Control Report
Financial Institutions Require Future-Ready Physical Security Technologies
Physical Security Supports A Future-Proof Cyber Security Strategy