Video Surveillance: Lessons From The Education Market
The importance of physical security systems in the education market is a sign of our times. We live in an era when, sadly, the safety of school children cannot be taken for granted. Headlines about school violence remind us not to be complacent, and the threat of violence is just one aspect of security in the education arena.
This SourceSecurity.com Technology Report will examine the forces that drive the education market, and highlight opportunities to deploy video surveillance systems in schools, colleges and universities to make them safer.
We will focus on one manufacturer, Hikvision, that has a growing presence in the education vertical and whose products and infrastructure are tailored to meet the education market’s surveillance system needs.
- IP Adds Value in the Education Market
- K-12 Schools Versus Higher Education
- Budgeting for Education Projects
- New Construction Versus Retrofit
- Meeting the Needs of the Education Market
- Conversations About Security in the Education Market
- Hikvision’s Portfolio of Products
- Education: A Challenging – and Rewarding – Market
- On the Front Lines: Crux Technology and Security Solutions
Expanding Video Surveillance In The Enterprise Market
Loss Prevention and Beyond: How Video Innovation Enriches Retailers
Meeting The Cybersecurity Challenge Of IP Video Systems - SourceSecurity.com Technology Report
Market Report: Cannabis At A Glance