Loss Prevention and Beyond: How Video Innovation Enriches Retailers
The retail market is facing unprecedented challenges as brick-and-mortar locations struggle to redefine their role in the age of online commerce. Retailers also deal with continuing, age-old requirements to minimize costs in a competitive landscape and to provide services and a customer experience that encourages repeat business.
Video surveillance technology today offers new tools to help retailers. Video in the retail sector has long been associated with loss prevention – providing that "eye in the sky" for store security personnel. But just as retailers are re-inventing themselves, so is video technology.
This white paper offers an in-depth discussion of camera capabilities and a transition guide from analog to IP technology, to give retailers a competitive advantage.
- The transition from analog to IP
- New cameras expand capabilities
- Cloud-based systems in retail
- Return on Investment (ROI) in retail
- Value for operations and merchanising
- Leveraging video in the IT environment
- Providing an operations "window", and responding quickly
- Impacting retail beyond loss prevention
Expanding Video Surveillance In The Enterprise Market
Video Surveillance: Lessons From The Education Market
Meeting The Cybersecurity Challenge Of IP Video Systems - SourceSecurity.com Technology Report
Market Report: Cannabis At A Glance