Impact Of Target Distance On Camera Surveillance Functionality
Zoom cameras allow security users to view targets up close from hundreds of feet away. Megapixel cameras can cover larger areas with fewer cameras. However, with technology advancing, are there more current and/or effective solutions that can help a facility get the most detailed and clear video of outdoor or perimeter locations for security or operations monitoring?
This white paper by MicroPower will look specifically at how the distance of a target from a surveillance camera can impact camera functionality related to available light collection. It discusses solutions to this problem including the idea of locating the camera closer to the target to improve low light performance.
- Define — What Is The Problem?
- Measure — How Can We Measure Our Success?
- Assess — How Can We Evaluate Our Measures?
- Improve — How Can We Take Advantage Of What We Assessed Incrementally And Continuously?
- Control — How Can We Establish Parameters To Control Continuous Improvement?
MicroPower Solar-Powered Cameras - A Sustainable Outdoor Surveillance Solution
Solar-Powered Remote Video Surveillance – A Cost-Effective Solution
Viability of solar-powered wireless cameras: Business and technical cases
MicroPower’s Solar-Powered Wireless IP Camera Secures Retailer’s Parking Lot